The Rare Disease Nonprofit Workshop focuses on the education and tools needed to help build stronger nonprofit businesses. The workshop will be a series of courses designed to help nonprofit leaders meet key objectives to move closer to meeting the organization’s mission and goals. Each topic in the workshop will include instruction includes educational webinars, project assignments, and follow up support.
Track #1 – Strategic Planning, Social Media Training, Fundraising Strategy
Registration: $40 per course
This series will be for essential for new 501(c)(3) organizations, prospective nonprofits, or any nonprofit going through shifts in leadership, finding itself on a plateau or in need of revitalization to advance their organization.
What Do I Need To Know?
- Each topic will offer a live webinar and three follow-up project assignments (to help you accomplish the objectives) over a two-month period.
- Webinars will be recorded for later viewing.
- Registrations are priced per person. Multi-person discounts for the full track are available for registrants in the same organization
- Refunds are available up until the first day of the course. Once the course opens, refunds are not available.
- Track #2 topics will be announced in January 2019.
If you have additional questions, please email Carrie Ostrea at email@example.com