The Rare Disease Nonprofit Workshop focuses on the education and tools needed to help build stronger nonprofit businesses. The workshop will be a series of courses designed to help nonprofit leaders meet key objectives to move closer to meeting the organization’s mission and goals. Each topic in the workshop will include instruction includes educational webinars, homework assignments, group projects, and live continued discussion and support.
Track #1 – Strategic Planning, Social Media Training, Fundraising Strategy
Track Registration: $120 per person (multi-person discounts available)
This series will be for essential for new 501(c)(3) organizations, prospective nonprofits, or any nonprofit going through shifts in leadership, finding itself on a plateau or in need of revitalization to advance their organization.
What Do I Need To Know?
- Each track contains 3 topics. Each topic will be the focus for two months.
- Track #1 runs from September 2018 through February 2019 (Social Media Training, Strategic Planning, Fundraising Strategy)
- Registrants have access to the private Facebook social learning group for cohort discussions, projects, and assistance on assignments.
- Webinars and Facebook Live discussions will be recorded for later viewing.
- If you join in the middle of a track, you will still have access to all three topics including the recorded educational webinar, weekly assignments, and cohort discussions.
- Registrations are priced per person. Multi-person discounts are available for registrants in the same organization.
- Topics cannot be purchased separately.
- Refunds are available up until the first day of the track. Once the track opens, refunds are not available.
- Track #2 topics will be announced in January 2019. Track #2 will require separate registration.
If you have additional questions, please email Carrie Ostrea at email@example.com