In the rare disease community, many advocates work tirelessly to create HOPE for their specific rare disease. Sometimes they may be an army of many, maybe even an army of two. The purpose of this project is to bring together 100 people in the rare disease space to see the effect of new collaborations with different disease groups, industry partners, and healthcare professionals may have on each group at the end of 2018.
If you are interested in participating, please review the following requirements:
- Be in the United States (phase 2 will go international)
- Willing to connect by phone at least 3 to 4 times a year throughout 2018
- Willing to connect actively by email at least once a month throughout 2018
- Focus on patient support, rare disease research and drug development, and/or healthcare professional education
- Looking for patient/parent advocates, nonprofit leaders, biotech/pharma advocacy partners, or healthcare specialist in rare and/or genetics
Click here to sign up! Only 100 spots available, so register soon.
This will be an exciting project – hope you join me! Matching begins April 2018.